Wednesday, April 18, 2012 - 07:20 in Mathematics & Economics
European groups go globalNature 484, 295 18042012 doi: 10.1038/484295aGeoff BrumfielInternational collaborations seek far-flung members to close budget gap.
- Members of European Parliament discuss food labeling and heart healthThu, 5 Jun 2008, 13:49:52 EDT
- Members of the European Parliament discuss achieving heart health in EuropeThu, 10 Dec 2009, 4:03:16 EST
- People think the 'typical' member of a group looks like themFri, 2 Sep 2011, 14:35:21 EDT
- Adding new members to group increases distrust among older members, impacts coordinationWed, 30 Jan 2013, 22:04:42 EST
- MEPs and health professionals call for urgent action to tackle chronic diseasesTue, 5 Oct 2010, 7:14:45 EDT