Tuesday, April 10, 2012 - 11:01 in Biology & Nature
Monkey genetics track social statusNature News , 10042012 doi: 10.1038/nature.2012.10400Zoë CorbynLow-ranking animals have overactive immune genes that may lead to ill health.
- Social stress changes immune system gene expression in primatesMon, 9 Apr 2012, 19:32:00 EDT
- Genetic variation cues social anxiety in monkeys and humansWed, 14 Jan 2009, 0:42:16 EST
- Researchers explore the genetic basis of social behavior in antsFri, 18 Jul 2008, 4:43:18 EDT
- Researchers develop first transgenic monkey model of Huntington's diseaseSun, 18 May 2008, 13:35:27 EDT
- Networking ability a family trait in monkeysWed, 9 Jan 2013, 11:34:07 EST