Sunday, March 18, 2012 - 13:30 in Health & Medicine
Bone-marrow transplant reverses Rett syndrome in miceNature News , 18032012 doi: 10.1038/nature.2012.10243Ewen CallawayRare autism spectrum disorder is partially caused by faulty immune cells in the brain.
- Potential risk identified in transfusions of platelets before bone marrow transplantTue, 11 Aug 2009, 10:58:37 EDT
- Bone marrow transplant patients may benefit from new immune researchWed, 11 Feb 2009, 17:37:30 EST
- Trimming the fat boosts blood recovery after marrow transplantWed, 10 Jun 2009, 14:07:50 EDT
- New discovery may expand availability of bone marrow transplants by stopping fatal complicationsMon, 1 Feb 2010, 10:10:33 EST
- OHSU discovery may lead to new treatment for Rett SyndromeSat, 28 Jan 2012, 6:53:42 EST