Tuesday, February 28, 2012 - 10:02 in Physics & Chemistry
Canadian oil sands: defusing the carbon bombNature News , 28022012 doi: 10.1038/nature.2012.10110Jeff TollefsonAlthough dirtier than most oil on the market, Alberta’s politically charged crude is not off the environmental charts, say researchers.
- Shrinking carbon footprintsTue, 1 Jul 2008, 11:31:56 EDT
- New insights into when beach sand may become unsafe for digging and other contactWed, 11 Apr 2012, 13:37:15 EDT
- Carbon sinks: Issues, markets, policyFri, 26 Sep 2008, 10:50:35 EDT
- Fecal microorganisms inhabit sandy beaches of FloridaTue, 13 May 2008, 10:39:13 EDT
- 'Super sand' for better purification of drinking waterWed, 22 Jun 2011, 16:35:34 EDT