Thursday, February 9, 2012 - 15:30 in Biology & Nature
Early humans implicated in Africa's deforestationNature News , 09022012 doi: 10.1038/nature.2012.10011Katherine RowlandClimate change alone cannot explain abrupt loss of rainforest 3,000 years ago, study suggests.
- Which way 'out of Africa'?Tue, 14 Oct 2008, 11:57:29 EDT
- Africa's Homo sapiens were the first techiesWed, 5 Dec 2012, 11:34:19 EST
- Genetic mutation may have allowed early humans to migrate throughout Africa, research saysWed, 19 Sep 2012, 20:35:18 EDT
- Early fire use ignites discussion about the evolution of human brainpowerThu, 13 Aug 2009, 17:10:21 EDT
- Small lethal tools have big implications for early modern human complexity Wed, 7 Nov 2012, 14:50:00 EST