Friday, July 8, 2011 - 05:30 in Astronomy & Space
A supernova detected in 1987 may explain why galaxies in the early universe were so dusty.
- Rare radio supernova in nearby galaxy is nearest supernova in five yearsWed, 27 May 2009, 12:52:54 EDT
- Discovery of most recent supernova in our galaxyWed, 14 May 2008, 13:35:54 EDT
- University of Toronto astronomer part of team that finds new way to study supernovaeWed, 8 Jul 2009, 13:24:22 EDT
- A superbright supernova that's the first of its kindWed, 2 Dec 2009, 15:40:55 EST
- NC State researchers 'clear away the dust,' get better look at youngest supernova remnantWed, 22 Apr 2009, 17:31:01 EDT