Tuesday, August 3, 2010 - 10:49 in Biology & Nature
New species are continually emerging from the ocean depths, comprehensive record of biodiversity reveals.
- Census of Marine Life celebrates 'decade of discovery'Mon, 4 Oct 2010, 16:02:43 EDT
- San Diego Supercomputer Center participates in first 'Census of Marine Life'Tue, 5 Oct 2010, 13:03:27 EDT
- Census of Marine Life publishes historic roll call of species in 25 key ocean areasMon, 2 Aug 2010, 17:30:15 EDT
- Census of Marine Life lists 122,500 known species, over halfway to complete inventory by Oct. 2010Wed, 25 Jun 2008, 12:36:07 EDT
- Census of Marine Life publishes historic roll call of species in 25 key world areasMon, 2 Aug 2010, 17:30:17 EDT