Wednesday, May 12, 2010 - 13:51 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Moroccan fossils show that strange early animals were no flash in the pan.
- Oldest fossils of large seaweeds, possible animals tell story about oxygen in an ancient oceanWed, 16 Feb 2011, 13:38:02 EST
- Deep-sea protists may explain trace fossil evidence attributed to ancient animalsThu, 20 Nov 2008, 13:29:42 EST
- New time line for appearances of skeletal animals in fossil record developed by UCSB researchersWed, 10 Nov 2010, 11:04:08 EST
- Oldest fossils of large seaweeds, worm-like animals tell story of ancient oxygenWed, 23 Feb 2011, 10:22:50 EST
- Gondwana supercontinent underwent massive shift during Cambrian explosionTue, 10 Aug 2010, 15:51:36 EDT