Tuesday, June 23, 2009 - 16:42 in Earth & Climate
Two long sought-after phases of ultra-cold water may have been trapped between crystals of ice.
- Parts of moon interior as wet as Earth's upper mantleThu, 26 May 2011, 14:40:37 EDT
- Lunar water brings portions of Moon's origin story into questionThu, 26 May 2011, 14:40:48 EDT
- The secret life of water at very low temperaturesWed, 16 Jun 2010, 9:32:53 EDT
- Nearby planet-forming disk holds water for thousands of oceansThu, 20 Oct 2011, 18:31:52 EDT
- A survivor in Greenland: A novel bacterial species is found trapped in 120,000-year-old iceTue, 3 Jun 2008, 11:15:30 EDT