Monday, May 18, 2009 - 20:07 in Earth & Climate
Peruvian lake sediments reveal extensive activity of past civilizations at 'mine of death'.
- The first evidence of pre-industrial mercury pollution in the AndesMon, 18 May 2009, 17:29:45 EDT
- Eminent group of scientists call for moratorium on issuance of mountaintop mining permitsThu, 7 Jan 2010, 14:31:46 EST
- What's mine is mine: Brain scans reveal what's behind the aversion to loss of possessionsWed, 11 Jun 2008, 12:36:34 EDT
- Mercury in Bay Area fish a legacy of California miningTue, 25 Jan 2011, 13:01:30 EST
- Researchers tap into CO2 storage potential of mine wasteFri, 16 Nov 2012, 0:04:39 EST