Thursday, April 16, 2009 - 17:21 in Mathematics & Economics
Short essays raise school scores of low-achieving African-American students for two years.
- Study shows simple writing assignment improves minority student gradesThu, 16 Apr 2009, 14:43:40 EDT
- Small classes give extra boost to low-achieving studentsWed, 14 Oct 2009, 13:10:08 EDT
- Public schools as good as private schools in raising math scores, study saysFri, 23 May 2008, 14:14:39 EDT
- Closing the achievement gap in math and scienceFri, 2 May 2008, 10:21:19 EDT
- African-American teens' perceptions of racial discriminationWed, 29 Apr 2009, 1:41:20 EDT