Wednesday, February 18, 2009 - 13:21 in Biology & Nature
What does it mean to save a species? For some, preserving the American bison means keeping its genome pure, finds Emma Marris.
- Bringing bison back to North American landscapesTue, 2 Mar 2010, 10:16:44 EST
- New national survey says public reveres bisonTue, 18 Nov 2008, 13:14:36 EST
- Genomic variations in African-American and white populationsTue, 24 Mar 2009, 9:38:54 EDT
- Study reveals impact of historical domestic cattle hybridization with American bisonTue, 7 Aug 2012, 13:36:45 EDT
- Use it or lose it? Researchers investigate the dispensability of our DNAWed, 1 Oct 2008, 17:28:42 EDT