Thursday, May 15, 2008 - 13:28 in Astronomy & Space
Remnants of 140-year-old stellar explosion are located close to our galaxy's centre.
- NC State researchers 'clear away the dust,' get better look at youngest supernova remnantWed, 22 Apr 2009, 17:31:01 EDT
- NASA's Chandra suggests rare explosion created our galaxy's youngest black holeWed, 13 Feb 2013, 13:36:27 EST
- Supernova remnant is an unusual suspectTue, 9 Jun 2009, 13:22:10 EDT
- Peculiar, junior-sized supernova discovered by New York teenWed, 10 Jun 2009, 15:36:41 EDT
- NC State astrophysicist discovers youngest known supernova in Milky WayWed, 14 May 2008, 13:35:58 EDT
Latest Science NewsletterGet the latest and most popular science news articles of the week in your Inbox! It's free!
Check out our next project, Biology.Net
From other science news sites
- Obama speech: Drones, Benghazi, and Gitmo responsibility lies with Congress.
- Midnight Raver article- Seeco speaks plus Kaya Tour Rehearsal sessions, Miami 1978 Dated March 28th 2012 by Marleyrkives. Roger Steffens( known as Ras Rojah) given credit for telling them about Seeco's role in the wailers. The information he got from me.