Friday, May 2, 2008 - 13:14 in Physics & Chemistry
Worries about an apocalypse unleashed by particle accelerators are not new, says Philip Ball. They have their source in old myths, which are hard to dispel.
- Study examines motives behind Santa mythMon, 8 Dec 2008, 14:50:55 EST
- The new myths of gifted educationMon, 2 Nov 2009, 13:30:59 EST
- Physicists study the classics for hidden truths Wed, 25 Jul 2012, 9:51:27 EDT
- Chew on this: 6 dental myths debunkedThu, 5 Aug 2010, 11:16:22 EDT
- Study: Crop diversity myths persist in media Wed, 2 Nov 2011, 20:40:14 EDT