Thursday, September 20, 2012 - 13:30 in Astronomy & Space
Evening skies on the new planets—the first found in around sunlike stars in a star cluster—would outshine Earth's starriest nights.
- First super-Earths discovered around Sun-like starsMon, 14 Dec 2009, 11:21:29 EST
- Planets can form around different types of starsWed, 13 Jun 2012, 18:42:47 EDT
- Small planet, small starMon, 2 Jun 2008, 13:29:06 EDT
- More proof that new planet and star are moving togetherTue, 29 Jun 2010, 11:16:06 EDT
- The mouse that roared: pipsqueak star unleashes monster flareMon, 19 May 2008, 12:07:15 EDT