Friday, September 14, 2012 - 12:00 in Biology & Nature
The grueling processing of grain and gathering of firewood dominate life in Uganda's Teso region. Engineers Without Borders is seeking to help power an improved harvest.
- Health study in northern Uganda calls for improved services for internally displaced personsMon, 24 Nov 2008, 10:36:28 EST
- Scientists discover new species of Ebola virusThu, 20 Nov 2008, 21:49:52 EST
- Further spread of Rhodesian sleeping sickness in Uganda likely due to livestock movementsTue, 15 Dec 2009, 15:23:26 EST
- Agricultural engineer suggests low-energy alternative to high-temperature grain dryingWed, 24 Sep 2008, 15:15:17 EDT
- King of beasts losing ground in Uganda's paradiseFri, 25 Oct 2013, 12:37:15 EDT