Monday, September 10, 2012 - 18:30 in Earth & Climate
When hungry sea otters smack spiky urchins against rocks on their chests, the mammals may also be striking a blow against climate change.
- Otters reveal their identityThu, 5 Jun 2008, 13:07:58 EDT
- Shift in bald eagle diet linked to sea otter declineFri, 3 Oct 2008, 9:35:55 EDT
- Otters on road to recovery in AndalusiaMon, 7 Mar 2011, 11:33:55 EST
- Decline in Alaskan sea otters affects bald eagles' dietFri, 3 Oct 2008, 0:35:32 EDT
- Acidification of the sea hampers reproduction of marine speciesTue, 29 Jul 2008, 10:07:56 EDT