Friday, September 7, 2012 - 17:30 in Astronomy & Space
Gold and silver are forged in different types of star explosions, a new study says—which may explain why the yellow stuff is rarer.
- Astronomers catch binary star explosion inside nebulaWed, 19 Nov 2008, 10:30:29 EST
- Rutgers nuclear physicists study 'magic' nature of tinFri, 6 Aug 2010, 15:29:54 EDT
- Gold and silver nano baublesFri, 3 Dec 2010, 14:07:03 EST
- Silver is the key to reducing pneumonia associated with breathing tubesTue, 19 Aug 2008, 16:49:36 EDT
- Was Kepler's supernova unusually powerful?Tue, 11 Sep 2012, 14:05:27 EDT