Tuesday, August 28, 2012 - 18:30 in Earth & Climate
Arctic sea ice is thawing at a record rate, mostly due to global warming, scientists say.
- Permafrost threatened by rapid retreat of Arctic sea ice, NCAR study findsTue, 10 Jun 2008, 12:21:51 EDT
- CU-Boulder researchers forecast 3-in-5 chance of record low Arctic sea ice in 2008Thu, 1 May 2008, 14:42:20 EDT
- Arctic on the verge of record ozone lossMon, 14 Mar 2011, 10:52:10 EDT
- IPY follow-up requires year-round research on Arctic and global warmingThu, 10 Sep 2009, 14:30:06 EDT
- Weather records due to climate change: A game with loaded diceSun, 25 Mar 2012, 20:34:24 EDT