Monday, August 20, 2012 - 16:00 in Physics & Chemistry
Wondering what's causing all the extreme weather we've seen lately? The short answer, scientists say, is rotten luck and a warmer planet.
- Weather records due to climate change: A game with loaded diceSun, 25 Mar 2012, 20:34:24 EDT
- Mallory and Irvine: Did extreme weather cause their disappearance?Mon, 2 Aug 2010, 9:23:00 EDT
- Weather extremes provoked by trapping of giant waves in the atmosphereMon, 25 Feb 2013, 16:03:43 EST
- Erratic, extreme day-to-day weather puts climate change in new lightTue, 15 Nov 2011, 19:33:15 EST
- Extreme weather preceded collapse of Maya civilizationThu, 8 Nov 2012, 19:04:37 EST