Friday, August 17, 2012 - 18:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
As shells rip through ancient citadels and artifacts go missing, experts worry some damage may be beyond repair.
- Ancient artifacts revealed as northern ice patches meltMon, 26 Apr 2010, 13:15:53 EDT
- Mobilizing the repair squad: Critical protein helps mend damaged DNAThu, 24 Dec 2009, 13:15:08 EST
- Adult stem cells use special pathways to repair damaged muscle, MU researchers findThu, 1 Dec 2011, 22:34:03 EST
- A protein’s role in helping cells repair DNA damageSat, 3 Nov 2012, 14:04:18 EDT
- Study supports DNA repair-blocker research in cancer therapyMon, 17 Aug 2009, 11:22:47 EDT