Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 17:00 in Astronomy & Space
Sure, they blast out germs and other unwanted intruders, but sneezes have another, just discovered purpose, a new study says.
- Hopkins scientists discover how protein trips up germsWed, 17 Feb 2010, 18:58:20 EST
- Keeping an eye on intrudersThu, 4 Sep 2008, 10:56:50 EDT
- NIH-funded researchers transform embryonic stem cells into human germ cellsWed, 28 Oct 2009, 14:25:07 EDT
- Feeding corn germ to pigs does not affect growth performanceMon, 1 Apr 2013, 12:33:11 EDT
- Plants teach humans a thing or two about fighting diseasesThu, 16 Jun 2011, 22:34:10 EDT