Friday, August 10, 2012 - 13:30 in Astronomy & Space
Sneak a peek at what you might see this weekend, when the Perseid meteor shower peaks with roughly two shooting stars a minute.
- Western astronomers capture spectacular meteor footage and imagesWed, 7 Oct 2009, 11:46:34 EDT
- First study of Russian meteorWed, 6 Nov 2013, 23:01:50 EST
- Did a 'forgotten' meteor have a deadly, icy double-punch?Wed, 19 Sep 2012, 11:35:19 EDT
- University of Western Ontario cameras capture 'fireball'Fri, 24 Oct 2008, 17:14:34 EDT
- British showers most wasteful and inconsiderate in Western EuropeMon, 14 Jul 2008, 12:49:41 EDT