Thursday, August 2, 2012 - 17:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Two new species of prehistoric rodents found in central Chile may have lived in the world's earliest grassland, scientists say.
- New species of ancient rodents hint at what could be world's oldest grasslandsMon, 23 Jul 2012, 15:34:39 EDT
- Rodents were diverse and abundant in prehistoric Africa when our human ancestors evolvedTue, 21 Dec 2010, 10:34:14 EST
- Research shows rats have best bite of rodent worldMon, 30 Apr 2012, 11:35:41 EDT
- Extinct rodent species discoveredTue, 28 Jul 2009, 9:52:40 EDT
- Fossils of forest rodents found in highland desertThu, 4 Aug 2011, 12:37:41 EDT