Tuesday, July 31, 2012 - 13:30 in Biology & Nature
From an underwater "oceanscraper" to floating apartments, these fantastical green building designs could be immune to sea level rise.
- Melting icebergs causing sea level riseWed, 28 Apr 2010, 13:55:34 EDT
- Visualizing floating cereal patterns to understand nanotechnology processesSat, 17 Nov 2012, 21:03:44 EST
- Rising seas will affect major US coastal cities by 2100Tue, 15 Feb 2011, 0:33:13 EST
- Study shows stability and utility of floating wind turbinesTue, 29 Jun 2010, 17:29:01 EDT
- Future sea level rises should not restrict new island formation in the MaldivesFri, 27 Sep 2013, 12:39:54 EDT