Monday, July 30, 2012 - 19:30 in Earth & Climate
The Pacific Northwest's coffee culture may not stop at the shoreline, thanks to caffeinated human waste streaming off the coast.
- PSU study finds 'caffeinated' coastal watersThu, 19 Jul 2012, 13:06:43 EDT
- Advancing biocrop alternatives in the Pacific NorthwestThu, 3 Feb 2011, 11:03:42 EST
- High caffeine intake can lead to arrhythmiasMon, 31 Aug 2009, 11:28:59 EDT
- Tohoku grim reminder of potential for Pacific Northwest megaquakeTue, 21 Feb 2012, 22:31:43 EST
- 13-year Cascadia study complete – and Northwest earthquake risk looms largeWed, 1 Aug 2012, 14:09:35 EDT