Friday, July 20, 2012 - 14:00 in Physics & Chemistry
Larger wind turbines have a smaller carbon footprint, a European study finds. But practical limitations and local rules could place a ceiling on size.
- Toward super-size wind turbines: Bigger wind turbines do make greener electricityThu, 21 Jun 2012, 12:34:18 EDT
- Bold new approach to wind 'farm' design may provide efficiency gainsWed, 13 Jul 2011, 15:36:39 EDT
- Study shows stability and utility of floating wind turbinesTue, 29 Jun 2010, 17:29:01 EDT
- Iowa State engineers study how hills, nearby turbines affect wind energy productionTue, 13 Dec 2011, 15:34:29 EST
- Enough wind to power global energy demandSun, 9 Sep 2012, 16:02:58 EDT