Friday, July 20, 2012 - 18:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Forget flesh-hungry Neanderthals—our extinct cousins may have been veggie lovers who also used medicinal herbs, a new study suggests.
- Study shows competition, not climate change, led to Neanderthal extinctionMon, 29 Dec 2008, 10:57:22 EST
- Research suggests volcanoes nixed NeanderthalsWed, 6 Oct 2010, 8:53:11 EDT
- Britain's last Neanderthals were more sophisticated than we thoughtMon, 23 Jun 2008, 10:14:59 EDT
- New evidence debunks 'stupid' Neanderthal mythMon, 25 Aug 2008, 22:29:08 EDT
- Reptile 'cousins' shed new light on end-Permian extinctionThu, 5 May 2011, 11:06:26 EDT