Wednesday, July 18, 2012 - 14:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
How did the monumental city of Palmyra survive the Syrian Desert? New finds suggest the ancients engineered a sort of green revolution.
- Research unearths terrace farming at ancient desert city of PetraWed, 2 Jan 2013, 15:03:36 EST
- Buried coins may hold key to solving mystery of ancient Roman populationMon, 5 Oct 2009, 16:22:25 EDT
- Big city life may make residents lean toward green, study saysTue, 18 Jan 2011, 9:00:36 EST
- Ancient red dye powers new 'green' batteryTue, 11 Dec 2012, 15:35:04 EST
- Researchers find linkages between climate change and political, human impacts among ancient MayaThu, 8 Nov 2012, 15:08:11 EST