Thursday, July 12, 2012 - 13:30 in Psychology & Sociology
A new global survey suggests world's the most wasteful countries feel the least guilty—and vice-versa.
- Men feel less guiltMon, 25 Jan 2010, 12:51:39 EST
- MIT: How you feel the world impacts how you see itThu, 9 Apr 2009, 12:35:57 EDT
- Survey: Killing of bin Laden worsened Americans' views of US MuslimsWed, 20 Jul 2011, 16:38:51 EDT
- Doing good so you don't feel bad: Neural mechanisms of guilt anticipation and cooperationWed, 11 May 2011, 16:37:01 EDT
- Can money buy happiness? Gallup poll asks, and the world answersThu, 1 Jul 2010, 0:37:07 EDT