Monday, July 2, 2012 - 18:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Forget overgrown lizards—the oldest known meat-eating dinosaur with feathers suggests "probably all" dinosaurs bore plumage, a new study says.
- Best evidence yet that dinosaurs used feathers for courtshipFri, 4 Jan 2013, 9:02:23 EST
- Four-winged dinosaur's feathers were black with iridescent sheenThu, 8 Mar 2012, 15:34:21 EST
- Iridescent, feathered dinosaur offers fresh evidence that feathers evolved to attract matesThu, 8 Mar 2012, 15:34:49 EST
- Newly discovered dinosaur implies greater prevalence of feathers Mon, 2 Jul 2012, 18:35:35 EDT
- Rare find: Feathered dinosaur feasts on flying foodWed, 29 Aug 2012, 18:08:49 EDT