Thursday, June 28, 2012 - 15:30 in Astronomy & Space
A Jupiter-like gas giant has been spotted losing a chunk of atmosphere due to a violent outburst on its host star, a new study says.
- A gassy mystery: Researchers discover surprising exoplanetary atmosphereWed, 21 Apr 2010, 16:38:55 EDT
- Neutron star bites off more than it can chewTue, 28 Jun 2011, 13:33:52 EDT
- First super-Earth atmosphere analyzedWed, 1 Dec 2010, 13:37:47 EST
- Future evidence for extraterrestrial life might come from dying starsMon, 25 Feb 2013, 14:03:38 EST
- Discovery of a pulsating star that hosts a giant planetTue, 18 Jan 2011, 12:34:25 EST