Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 17:00 in Biology & Nature
The world's slowest swimming shark may have evolved a slick hunting move: Sneaking up on snoozing seals.
- Shark tracking reveals impressive feats of navigationTue, 1 Mar 2011, 21:32:27 EST
- Amazing skin gives sharks a pushThu, 9 Feb 2012, 11:39:00 EST
- Law that regulates shark fishery is too liberal: UBC studySun, 4 Mar 2012, 21:31:31 EST
- New analysis confirms sharks are in troubleThu, 29 Sep 2011, 11:36:26 EDT
- Public sightings suggest increase in basking sharks in British watersMon, 23 Jul 2012, 11:37:57 EDT