Monday, June 25, 2012 - 17:30 in Earth & Climate
East Coast sea levels are rising three times faster than the average—hinting at a more flood-prone future for New York and other cities.
- Sea level rise due to global warming poses threat to New York CitySun, 15 Mar 2009, 14:24:23 EDT
- Sea level is rising along US Atlantic coast, say Penn environmental scientistsThu, 10 Dec 2009, 11:22:41 EST
- Rising sea levels are increasing the risk of flooding along the south coast of EnglandFri, 9 Oct 2009, 10:36:27 EDT
- Rising seas will affect major US coastal cities by 2100Tue, 15 Feb 2011, 0:33:13 EST
- GOES-13 sees an unholy matrimony: Nicole and low pressure swamp the US East CoastFri, 1 Oct 2010, 15:22:36 EDT