Thursday, June 21, 2012 - 19:30 in Astronomy & Space
Nanosize particles of glass may explain the odd properties of lunar soil, a new study says—but some moon experts aren't convinced.
- Nanoparticles found in moon glass bubbles explain weird lunar soil behaviorWed, 13 Jun 2012, 12:35:34 EDT
- Metamorphosis of moon's water ice explainedWed, 19 Jun 2013, 18:04:23 EDT
- Tiny bubbles in your metallic glass may not be a cause for celebrationWed, 5 Jun 2013, 22:34:45 EDT
- In probing mysteries of glass, researchers find a key to toughnessTue, 26 Feb 2013, 12:32:38 EST
- Solar wind particles likely source of water locked inside lunar soilsSun, 14 Oct 2012, 17:02:44 EDT