Tuesday, June 12, 2012 - 15:00 in Biology & Nature
A crucial step has been found in the process coca plants use to build cocaine, possibly paving the way to new, nonaddictive pain drugs.
- Cocaine production increases destruction of Colombia's rainforestsWed, 9 Feb 2011, 13:10:43 EST
- Contaminated cocaine triggers decaying, dying skinThu, 23 Jun 2011, 15:39:00 EDT
- Drugs to treat cocaine abuse?Tue, 10 Aug 2010, 12:08:30 EDT
- Non-cocaine, topical anaesthetics can kill pain when repairing skin woundsWed, 27 Jul 2011, 15:36:17 EDT
- Thinner cortex in cocaine addicts may reflect drug use and a pre-existing disposition to drug abuseWed, 8 Oct 2008, 18:42:59 EDT