Thursday, June 7, 2012 - 11:00 in Earth & Climate
City officials deploy permeable paving, rain barrels, tree trenches, and other water-saving technology.
- EPA's new green parking lot allows scientists to study permeable surfaces that may help the environmentWed, 28 Oct 2009, 12:58:03 EDT
- 'Miracle tree' substance produces clean drinking water inexpensively and sustainablyWed, 18 Jan 2012, 12:39:08 EST
- EPA's stormwater program needs a significant overhaulWed, 15 Oct 2008, 11:49:59 EDT
- Electrified nano filter promises to cut costs for clean drinking waterWed, 13 Oct 2010, 13:36:29 EDT
- Electrified nano filter promises to cut costs for clean drinking waterThu, 2 Dec 2010, 13:06:14 EST