Thursday, June 7, 2012 - 13:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Excavations are about to begin at a well-preserved 19th-century shipwreck, which could offer new insight into the war that inspired the U.S. national anthem.
- Polygamy hurt 19th century Mormon wives' evolutionary fitnessTue, 22 Feb 2011, 14:23:25 EST
- The 20th Century Reanalysis Project: A time machine for climate scientistsTue, 25 Jan 2011, 5:03:51 EST
- Gay rights movement born in 19th century Germany, scholar saysMon, 28 Feb 2011, 15:34:23 EST
- Is Indy chasing a fake?Fri, 23 May 2008, 13:07:37 EDT
- Once upon a time, scales were displayed in parlors, not hidden in bathroomsFri, 12 Dec 2008, 14:44:25 EST