Monday, June 4, 2012 - 19:00 in Earth & Climate
On the lookout for a good U.S. beach this summer? Check out a coastal scientist's new ranking of the country's best shores.
- Rip currents pose greater risk to swimmers than to shorelineTue, 13 Oct 2009, 14:35:04 EDT
- Sea level rise to alter economics of California beachesWed, 29 Feb 2012, 23:31:55 EST
- 68 percent of New England and Mid-Atlantic beaches erodingWed, 23 Feb 2011, 16:03:00 EST
- Saving sand: South Carolina beaches become a model for preservationFri, 23 Oct 2009, 15:00:45 EDT
- Same-day water pollution test could keep beaches open more oftenWed, 3 Apr 2013, 21:06:39 EDT