Monday, June 4, 2012 - 18:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Entomophobes rejoice! Prehistory's biggest insects were likely easy prey to dinosaur-era birds, a new study says.
- Reign of the giant insects ended with the evolution of birdsMon, 4 Jun 2012, 17:33:06 EDT
- Jurassic pain: Giant 'flea-like' insects plagued dinosaurs 165 million years agoTue, 1 May 2012, 17:35:28 EDT
- Dinosaur egg study supports evolutionary link between birds and dinosaursThu, 18 Apr 2013, 11:22:02 EDT
- Meat-eating dinosaurs not so carnivorous after allMon, 20 Dec 2010, 15:34:38 EST
- Beaked, bird-like dinosaur tells story of finger evolutionWed, 17 Jun 2009, 17:22:50 EDT