Thursday, May 31, 2012 - 18:50 in Paleontology & Archaeology
See a 19th-century wreck that has experts stumped. The site's few clues include guns, beer bottles, and copper outlines of a missing hull.
- University of Toronto Mississauga professor wins Ig Nobel Prize for beer, sex researchFri, 30 Sep 2011, 6:35:53 EDT
- Most complete beer 'proteome' finding could lead to engineered brewsWed, 29 Sep 2010, 10:17:33 EDT
- BPA, chemical used to make plastics, found to leach from polycarbonate drinking bottles into humansThu, 21 May 2009, 14:22:53 EDT
- Environmentally 'green' beer: Munich brewing engineers research energy savingsWed, 9 Sep 2009, 21:29:43 EDT
- Alcohol on TV makes people drink moreTue, 3 Mar 2009, 19:36:54 EST