Thursday, May 24, 2012 - 16:20 in Paleontology & Archaeology
See the "aviation equivalent of Tut's tomb"—a World War II fighter plane newly found in the Egyptian desert.
- Fighter pilots' brains are 'more sensitive'Tue, 14 Dec 2010, 17:34:52 EST
- Less is more for a hungry batThu, 19 Aug 2010, 12:30:26 EDT
- World War II bombing raids offer new insight into the effects of aviation on climateFri, 8 Jul 2011, 3:01:28 EDT
- Egyptian elite tombs accessible for allThu, 8 May 2008, 11:22:22 EDT
- Egyptian toe tests show they're likely to be the world's oldest prostheticsTue, 2 Oct 2012, 11:04:13 EDT