Wednesday, May 23, 2012 - 18:30 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Crawling with tube worms and crabs, the hydrothermal vents are the first found in the Gulf of California, scientists report.
- Scientists break record by finding northernmost hydrothermal vent fieldThu, 24 Jul 2008, 14:36:40 EDT
- Long-distance larvae speed to new undersea vent homesTue, 13 Apr 2010, 14:38:25 EDT
- Scientists locate apparent hydrothermal vents off AntarcticaWed, 3 Mar 2010, 12:11:36 EST
- Expedition to Mid-Cayman Rise identifies unusual variety of deep sea ventsTue, 20 Jul 2010, 17:23:05 EDT
- Long-distance larvae speed to new undersea vent homesMon, 12 Apr 2010, 15:31:58 EDT