Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 17:00 in Paleontology & Archaeology
Buried for 86 million years, a bacterial community lives so slugglishly it's still surviving on a "lunch box" from dino days, a new study says.
- USDA-backed study finds federal school lunches linked to childhood obesityTue, 24 Aug 2010, 14:56:47 EDT
- Could there be more than lunch lurking on your retainer?Tue, 15 Mar 2011, 11:03:29 EDT
- Freedom and choice key to restorative lunch breaks, says new study.Wed, 2 Oct 2013, 16:38:46 EDT
- House-sharing with microbesThu, 9 Sep 2010, 5:16:02 EDT
- Like humans, amoebae pack a lunch before they travelWed, 19 Jan 2011, 16:05:45 EST