Thursday, May 17, 2012 - 14:00 in Astronomy & Space
A "time traveling" solar eclipse will soon turn the sun into a ring of fire for sky-watchers in parts of Asia and the U.S. West.
- Scientists discover a Saturn-like ring system eclipsing a sun-like starWed, 11 Jan 2012, 14:35:33 EST
- Getting NASA's SDO into focusSat, 6 Oct 2012, 8:04:04 EDT
- Eclipses yield first images of elusive iron line in the solar coronaMon, 4 Jan 2010, 17:30:51 EST
- Hinode to support ground-based eclipse observationsTue, 13 Nov 2012, 15:36:46 EST
- Scientists capitalize on extended solar eclipseWed, 22 Jul 2009, 9:28:43 EDT