Wednesday, May 9, 2012 - 16:00 in Astronomy & Space
Saturn's largest moon may have only recently turned hazy, according to two new studies that could spell trouble for the chances of life.
- Early Earth haze likely provided ultraviolet shield for planet, says CU-Boulder studyThu, 3 Jun 2010, 14:52:50 EDT
- Beams of electrons link Saturn with its moon EnceladusWed, 20 Apr 2011, 13:37:02 EDT
- Titan's haze may hold ingredients for lifeFri, 8 Oct 2010, 9:33:47 EDT
- 4 of Saturn's moons parade by their parentTue, 17 Mar 2009, 11:58:56 EDT
- 1980s video icon glows on Saturn moonMon, 29 Mar 2010, 15:25:29 EDT