Tuesday, May 8, 2012 - 11:01 in Earth & Climate
Armenia extends the life of its Soviet-style nuclear plant, despite seismic concerns. It's one of a slew of decisions nations face on old reactors.
- Assessing the seismic hazard of the central eastern United StatesFri, 10 Dec 2010, 10:06:08 EST
- CASL milestone validates reactor model using TVA dataThu, 11 Jul 2013, 15:06:09 EDT
- Fukushima at increased earthquake riskTue, 14 Feb 2012, 11:35:51 EST
- Scientists call for a global nuclear renaissance in new studyThu, 12 Aug 2010, 14:23:54 EDT
- A French nuclear exit?Mon, 7 Jan 2013, 14:03:38 EST