Friday, May 4, 2012 - 18:20 in Astronomy & Space
A European space probe called JUICE will be the first mission dedicated to studying oceans on icy moons, scientists say.
- 2 THEMIS probes redirected to moon to study magnetosphere, solar wind interactionsWed, 27 Oct 2010, 14:33:14 EDT
- Soil moisture and ocean salinity satellite ready for launchThu, 29 Oct 2009, 10:16:20 EDT
- NASA/University team develops new method to find alien oceansTue, 26 May 2009, 12:50:40 EDT
- Europa does the wave to generate heatFri, 12 Dec 2008, 9:08:41 EST
- Europe's scientists call for more effort in tackling rising ocean acidityWed, 19 May 2010, 1:06:05 EDT