Wednesday, May 2, 2012 - 16:00 in Biology & Nature
The newfound fish species used its massive, forked tail and streamlined body to chase prey in ancient seas.
- Ancient birds from North America colonized the SouthTue, 13 Jul 2010, 10:30:54 EDT
- A new scorpion species from ancient LyciaSat, 9 Nov 2013, 17:32:57 EST
- New species of ghostshark from California and Baja CaliforniaTue, 22 Sep 2009, 11:24:21 EDT
- New species of ancient rodents hint at what could be world's oldest grasslandsMon, 23 Jul 2012, 15:34:39 EDT
- The mysterious scarab beetles: 2 new species of the endangered ancient genus GyronotusTue, 22 Oct 2013, 19:04:19 EDT