Wednesday, May 2, 2012 - 16:00 in Biology & Nature
The newfound fish species used its massive, forked tail and streamlined body to chase prey in ancient seas.
- Ancient birds from North America colonized the SouthTue, 13 Jul 2010, 10:30:54 EDT
- New species of ghostshark from California and Baja CaliforniaTue, 22 Sep 2009, 11:24:21 EDT
- New species of ancient rodents hint at what could be world's oldest grasslandsMon, 23 Jul 2012, 15:34:39 EDT
- Is 80-year-old mistake leading to first species to be fished to extinction?Wed, 18 Nov 2009, 4:55:26 EST
- Genetic sex determination let ancient species adapt to ocean lifeWed, 16 Sep 2009, 14:25:15 EDT