Tuesday, May 1, 2012 - 19:00 in Physics & Chemistry
An atom-smashing experiment at the Large Hadron Collider has detected a new subatomic particle—and it's a beauty.
- CU-Boulder team aids in record-breaking subatomic particle collisionsWed, 31 Mar 2010, 11:23:45 EDT
- First beam for Large Hadron Collider, world's mightiest particle acceleratorWed, 10 Sep 2008, 18:21:40 EDT
- First beam for Large Hadron ColliderWed, 10 Sep 2008, 10:19:16 EDT
- Large Hadron Collider set to unveil a new world of particle physicsWed, 20 Aug 2008, 9:21:59 EDT
- First results from Large Hadron Collider announcedMon, 26 Jul 2010, 13:08:54 EDT